Legends League Baseball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends League Baseball

Welcome to The Legends League, a fantasy baseball league hosted by ESPN

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legends League Report (2.8.10)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ymichael

Legends League Report (2.8.10) Empty
PostSubject: Legends League Report (2.8.10)   Legends League Report (2.8.10) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:21 pm

Legends League Report
-February 8, 2010

News From ESPN
--ESPN recently took down their league pages to add "enhancements" for the upcoming 2010 season. Here is the message from ESPN:

"To our Fantasy Baseball players...

Getting ready for the 2010 Fantasy Baseball season? So are we. And as we perform updates and improvements to make our '10 version the best yet, the game will be unavailable. Among the enhancements you can look forward to are an improved draft room and a new free agent bidding system (FAAB). Check back with us next week, when we debut the 2010 version and your run to fantasy glory starts."

I'm interested in the new enhancements, especially the new free agent bidding system. As a league, we will take a look at the new additions and discuss them. It's also interesting to note that ESPN says it will debut the 2010 season next week. That message has been up for several days, so expect to see official league invites in your email sometime this week...maybe.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner's Challenge Ideas

--If anyone has an idea for a Commissioner's Challenge, please feel free to submit it. Sal Farruggia had a great idea for a Home Run Derby, and I hope to implement it later this season as a Commissioner's Challenge. I'm always open to your thoughts and welcome them. Those of you who were in the Mafia League over the past two seasons might have an event you really enjoyed and want to see again. If so, let me know and I'll do my best to schedule it. Over the course of the season, expect to see about 15 challenges. There could be more, or maybe less, but about 15.

https://legendsleague.forumotion.net/forum.htm

----Commish
Back to top Go down
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Legends League Report (2.8.10)   Legends League Report (2.8.10) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:26 pm

I think the league pages is pretty sexy, I'm liking these changes. When are you planning to put up the league on ESPN?
Back to top Go down
ymichael

PostSubject: Re: Legends League Report (2.8.10)   Legends League Report (2.8.10) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:51 pm

Been afk for a day or so...the league pages are up! I'm setting up the league and the invites will go out shortly Legends League Report (2.8.10) Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legends League Report (2.8.10)   Legends League Report (2.8.10) Empty

Back to top Go down

Legends League Report (2.8.10)
Page 1 of 1